Huntress of the Lens

JUSTICE%20HOWARD%27s%20%22DIVA%20DOLLS%22Quantcast

Saturday, July 25, 2009

Moving over from Livejournal

There seems to be no way to just bring my old blog over, which is actually just a collection of facebook blogs I put in one place so my Big Daddy could figure it out. He can navigate a motor coach from southern California to the Bay of Fundi, but he can't seem to find my facebook notes.

I occasionally give the address to the few others who are interested in reading my daily ritual, and if you have stumbled upon me and enjoy reading then by all means continue.

The RSS feed at the top contains all the months of writing that I have laying around, there's some stuff to click around in there as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The fish can fly, the dogs and cats dance together and all the flowers are edible.