Huntress of the Lens

JUSTICE%20HOWARD%27s%20%22DIVA%20DOLLS%22Quantcast

Thursday, April 8, 2010

What happens when you're not looking

Thursdays seem to be the day I drive my daughter to work. This means going to one side of town to get her, then driving back to this side of town to drop her off. My 16 year old daughter who is out of high school and already taking college classes. She's saving for a car. 


This means all my kids are almost grown up, but as she points out: "You don't get to have empty-nest syndrome, since you still have so many in the nest."


So no bloggity anecdotes this morning, I am on my way to tattoo someone who may offer a doorway into the world of celebrity. Or just be a guy who drops names and tells good stories. Either way, it's ocean fill-work and flowers so it will be fun.


Just so I have a picture to go with this, I'll share with you what happens if you don't let boys play with guns when they're growing up because you think that will make them better people.
He turned out better than fine, and I'm really proud of him. I'm proud of all three. Molly and I stopped for coffee, her treat. Damn, life moves fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The fish can fly, the dogs and cats dance together and all the flowers are edible.